The Warzone Dev Error 6634 seems to have popped up along with error codes 5573 and 6635 after the Jan update. The three bugs seem to be related somehow as they happened simultaneously. And, there are no reports of them happening before the Jan update. While dev error 5573 mainly occurs on PS4, 6634 on Xbox, y 6635 on PC, you can see any of the error codes on any device.
The bug has something to do with Warzone’s integration with Cold War. The codes don’t seem to sync, especially when it comes to in-game items and cosmetics. There are so many circumstances under which the error occurs that we cannot narrow down the exact cause. However, there are certain confirmed cases where the error definitely occurs. Stay with the post, and we will share more about dev error 6634 and if there is any solution.
How to solve warzone dev error 6634?
Users who encountered the Warzone dev error 6634 confirm that using Cold War weapon/skin as the preferred loadout resulted in the error code. The Cold War Watch can also cause the error. Interaction with certain in-game items resulted in the error code for some users. Therefore, the best solution to the problem is to identify the specific element in the game that is causing the error and not interact with it. Ayer is some of the fixes you can try to fix the error.
- Do not use new operators or stuns/flashes with new weapons. Do not use the Black Ops Cold War operators or Loadout until the issue is determined, but stick with MW operators.
- Change the watch to None or Cold War.
- As we’ve observed over the past week, dev error 6634 occurs when the player interacts with an in-game item such as an item like CW operator skin, animated calling cards, the FFAR, flashbangs or stuns, claymore, etc. We are not suggesting that interacting with these elements will result in the error; instead, it will appear for different users as they interact with different elements. So the best way to avoid the error is to identify the element that is causing the error for you and not interact with it.
- If you can’t identify the elements causing the error or just don’t want to stop using certain elements. We were able to work around the error for the time being by using a different activation account. I know this might not be the solution that most of you want to try since you would have to start from scratch. But, at least you can play the game without the error. Since this works to fix the error temporarily, we think that developer error 6634 has nothing to do with the system configuration. But is an error on the developer side and is entirely random.
If you’d like to shed some light on the issue we’ve overlooked, fire up in the comments.
Search Terms Related to dev error 6634
- [dev error 6634 warzone]
- [warzone dev error 6634]
- [dev error 6634 xbox series x]
- [dev error 6634 warzone xbox series x]
- [dev error 6634 warzone xbox]
- [dev error 6634 series x]